Wednesday, September 15, 2010

more comic character designs.

Design is weird. It's like you keep hitting your head against a brick wall for hours and hours until finally it clicks. Personally I have a gut reaction to a drawing. I literally feel sick when I see something that I don't like. When I see a drawing that doesn't make me feel sick to my stomach, then that's the design I go with. This is definitely not working yet. Drawings that I like, I labor over adjusting little tiny things here and there over and over until I don't feel sick anymore. In this case, I just couldn't get it... yet...

5 comments:

Chris Palmer said...

there is so much appeal to everything you do. i love it.

chromasketch said...

sort of looks like someone i know.. lol

rad sechrist said...

Thanks guys.

I should mention, I don't mean from a drawing point of view. you can't noodle drawing problems and make them better, either you know how to draw it or you don't. Noodleing at it will only make the drawing worse. I only mean from a design point of view.

fredo said...

so cool !

sakiteriyaki said...

these are great!